Newly Released Bikes General

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Devinci dropped there new Django and Spartan, apparently Troy is released next week.
All available in Carbon and Alu, the Spartan comes with coil as the stock option.
Interesting that they've beefed the Django up to a 150mm 36 while keeping it 120mm out the back. That's a big fork for a trail bike (I run 150mm pike on my '18 model).

https://www.devinci.com/en/bikes/mountain/

I don't think they have an Australian distributor any more so doubt we'll be seeing too many of these around

Scotty T

Walks the walk
+1 for the Henty, agree on the fat fuck straps though, people that huge don't ride long enough to need 3 litres of drink, by the time they do they aren't that fat. My first Henty started to let go where the thin part of the shoulder straps join the bag so they sent me a new one. The second one has had two of the shitty but nice looking and feeling zipper tags break off, I replaced with small cable ties.

They are a huge difference when on the bike to Camelbak which was my go to before. Bottles are annoying, I have a cage for that day when I decide to ride somewhere far away and use over 3l of water, it hasn't come yet.

I don't see much point to the full CNC frames.