Newly Released Bikes General

Minlak

custom titis
Devinci dropped there new Django and Spartan, apparently Troy is released next week.
All available in Carbon and Alu, the Spartan comes with coil as the stock option.
Interesting that they've beefed the Django up to a 150mm 36 while keeping it 120mm out the back. That's a big fork for a trail bike (I run 150mm pike on my '18 model).

https://www.devinci.com/en/bikes/mountain/

I don't think they have an Australian distributor any more so doubt we'll be seeing too many of these around
I was looking at Django before I got my Ripley - Django currently no more in Aus you are correct - they also had some weird warranty clauses I didn’t like - things like changing from the original seat voided warranty - doing anything except by authorised repairer voided warranty etc

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I was looking at Django before I got my Ripley - Django currently no more in Aus you are correct - they also had some weird warranty clauses I didn’t like - things like changing from the original seat voided warranty - doing anything except by authorised repairer voided warranty etc
Shows a high level of confidence in their product...

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Yikes, that sounds sketchy AF! :eek:

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ripley at the spec I wanted was outside my price range at the time, which sucked because its reviews are amazing

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
There's a review of the 27.5" Eskat with same Orion susp design over on Bike Mag's Bible of Bike test (year or two back now...). Geo numbers on this new beasty seem to favour fun over smash. Looks like it'd be a hoot to ride on mellower trails!

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Looks nice. I like it better than the new Tyee.
I just bought a 2019 model spindrift, still prefer its look over the 2021.
Yeah the old Spindrifts look proper moto, especially with a coil shock.

You should probably do a PYR for yours....