Newly Released Bikes General

moorey

call me Mia
The GTs seem to have good pricing….by today’s standards.
Relatively. I considered one for Felix through LBS. Frame alone wasn’t bad. Complete seemed not bad until you looked closely at the spec on the mid range models.
But pricing is all relative now. Once big brands make $12-20k the norm, $8-9 sounds cheap. But it’s still silly money for something that will be outdated and uncool in 12 months.

dazz

Downhill Dazz
Definitely different, maybe had a bit of cool at one stage. I think I only race it a couple times. Destroyed my left knee at a Glenorchy national round right before I built it up. Knee never really recovered properly, mates all got busy doing other stuff and I ended up going back to racing motos instead. Keen to race it again in the old fogies class once I get the rear triangle repaired.

moorey

call me Mia
Definitely different, maybe had a bit of cool at one stage. I think I only race it a couple times. Destroyed my left knee at a Glenorchy national round right before I built it up. Knee never really recovered properly, mates all got busy doing other stuff and I ended up going back to racing motos instead. Keen to race it again in the old fogies class once I get the rear triangle repaired.
You’ll need to head back over to SA for the Inside line series if you want vintage class. Otherwise I’ll see you in the oldies for Vic series…though you’re still a whipper snapper. I’ll be riding the Crafty for DH these days.

moorey

call me Mia
Have you positioned a Scout to keep an eye on its arrival?
I told Rodney to write me off when it looked like there’s zero hope of one before the TT. Now that’s 99% off the table, I said I’m looking for a used one to fill a gap, but less rush on the new ones, but to keep me in the loop. I doubt we’ll see one here within 6 month…and I’m a bit impatient at times.