Newly Released Bikes General

bear the bear

Is a real bear
Pretty cool.

Unfortunatelymy son is on the shorter side, so we have been looking for a while for road bikes.
As an under-15 my son still can't fit an XS (14y, 148cm).
His Xmas present is a Canyon 2XS womans HT.
He is wanting to ride trails more/race so we will see how it goes.
Currently has a similar-sized Trek less clips and wheels size (27.5 plus/ 29)

moorey

call me Mia
[David Attenborough voice:]
And here we find a wild @moorey. Confused by its own motives, it scrolls the internet looking at 29" wheeled downcountry bikes... Whether it will click "Add to Cart", remains to be seen.
Wait…it’s DC? I only gave it a cursory glance with the same mates son mentioned earlier in mind.
They’re call a DC bike the 951? That’s even worse nomenclature than the SC ebikes. They should be ashamed!

kiwiinmelb

Likes Dirt
Anyone ridden the spectral mullet ?

I’ve never ridden any mullet ( I’m more 29 than 27.5 these days ) but something about it intrigues me .

moorey

call me Mia
Nah, he's just yanking your chain.
It’s still a disgrace to the name 951. Yes, I know it’s been used for their trail bikes for years…but it’s still a DH bike to this boomer.

Price didn’t look bad…but the spec looks pretty horrendous to me. NX and home branded (assuming rebranded generics) as far as the eye can see.

Great donor frame for the money by the looks though.

Reactions: PJO

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Wait…it’s DC? I only gave it a cursory glance with the same mates son mentioned earlier in mind.
They’re call a DC bike the 951? That’s even worse nomenclature than the SC ebikes. They should be ashamed!
You must have had me on ignore recently...I've been bitching and whining about this since the bike was first announced. Surely they could have come up with a new name rather Han regarding one of their best dh/fr frame names!??!!!???!! Apparently it's the postcode/zipcode for intense home turf.

I thought there was an xc and a trail build?