Newly Released Bikes General

smaj

Likes Dirt
This weapon popped up in my work Office 360 feed :p
View attachment 385358
Description......
Change the way you ride, let the ride be whatever you want. When the going gets tough, our AKEZ 26” mountain eBike is an absolute thriller. The aluminum alloy frame is precision-crafted for improved handling with an easy-twist 21-speed shifting. You can choose any speed according to your needs. The superior comfort-touch package includes a premium padded saddle and dual-density handle bar grips and pedals for comfort where it matters most. The superb front and back Dual-Disc-Brake to ensure firm braking at all times. Also, The bright LED headlight are equipped for night riding. This bike arrives almost fully pre-assembled so all you need to do is attaching them all in only 5 steps.Model-1 and model-2 are on sale at the same time, Tire shape will be shipped randomly!

Tire shape shipped randomly? Some are square?o_O
Look at that beautiful cable routing!

B Rabbit

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Does anyone know more about the Kellys Theos? Namely, is the importer legit? ridesports anz. Their website isnt overly confidence inspiring, and doesnt even list the bike and when you call you get a mining company or something in the same industrial estate. I have an unanswered email with them atm.

Bike looks awesome, I think the geo could be slightly better, but its pretty much identical to my 21' Enduro.
Probably an unnecessary risk (considering there are other solid ebike options out there) with warranty and I assume lack luster local support, but it looks so damn cool!

Attachments

Last edited:

The Dude

Wasn't asking to be banned
Does anyone know more about the Kellys Theos? Namely, is the importer legit? ridesports anz. Their website isnt overly confidence inspiring, and doesnt even list the bike and when you call you get a mining company or something in the same industrial estate. I have an unanswered email with them atm.

Bike looks awesome, I think the geo could be slightly better, but its pretty much identical to my 21' Enduro.
Probably an unnecessary risk (considering there are other solid ebike options out there) with warranty and I assume lack luster local support, but it looks so damn cool!
View attachment 385360

View attachment 385359
Looks like they import/assemble the Domino's Pizza bikes, which I'd imagine would be a reasonably-sized contract

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub

View attachment 385360

View attachment 385359

It's has an interesting thermoplastic frame that is supposedly more impact resistant than carbon, able to be molded using robotics (unlike carbon) and is recyclable. If the claims are true, the material would be a more ethical choice than carbon frames for any bike.

dirtdad

Wants to be special but is too shy
It's has an interesting thermoplastic frame that is supposedly more impact resistant than carbon, able to be molded using robotics (unlike carbon) and is recyclable. If the claims are true, the material would be a more ethical choice than carbon frames for any bike.
Guerilla Gravity style tech (thermoplastic carbon)? Or just thermoplastic with no carbon?

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
Guerilla Gravity style tech (thermoplastic carbon)? Or just thermoplastic with no carbon?
Apparently it's a "THERMOPLASTIC HYBRID STEEL-CARBON COMPOSITE in advanced fully robotized process".

Seems that it is a thermoplastic but also has steel and carbon imbedded in it, is fully recycleable and is more impact resistant than normal carbon fiber.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Yeah, that is pretty! Not sure on the green DVO though. Needs to be the same frame green, or black.
#allgreenmatters :p it’s a cool build but that DVO green has always been a deal breaker for me. DVO has started adding black air caps to their 22 forks but be nice to have all black dials on their black forks.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
#allgreenmatters :p it’s a cool build but that DVO green has always been a deal breaker for me. DVO has started adding black air caps to their 22 forks but be nice to have all black dials on their black forks.
They have countered the black cap with green decals instead of stealth. Looks to be more green now.
Thought decals are easily swapped.
The dials could also undergo some caustic or stripping process to get rid of the ano.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
They have countered the black cap with green decals instead of stealth. Looks to be more green now.
Thought decals are easily swapped.
The dials could also undergo some caustic or stripping process to get rid of the ano.
Saw they are sneaking some extra green back onto their forks with the new decals but as you said easily fixed as just a sticker.