Newly Released Bikes General

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Should have let the thief take the G13 and used the insurance money for one of these.

Wonder if they're planning to go a GPI version of it...
You wash your typing fingers, that G13 is a national treasure and well worth clocking a junkie over

Reactions: Zaf

Milpool

Have knuckles, will drag
I read the review on the Reign 29 in Revolution, they seem to rate it pretty highly. Nice looking bike.

It's the first bit of MTB media I've bought so no idea if they're reputable but it's a cool magazine. What are the better magazines in the shelves?

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Revo’s prettt good. I like spoke too, that’s my favourite.

I read the review on the Reign 29 in Revolution, they seem to rate it pretty highly. Nice looking bike.

It's the first bit of MTB media I've bought so no idea if they're reputable but it's a cool magazine. What are the better magazines in the shelves?

@hifiandmtb

did you watch the review? It’s not the dh plow the last gen reign was. Should be a good bike.

I know it’s not designed by a designer who is also a womens like the ibis but a good bike is good regardless of what jibblies the designer has.

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
I've decided I'm getting the Nukeproof Scout 290 Comp this year :)

It was out of the this and the Vitus Sentier 29 VRS and while the former has a better fork and drivetrain, the Scout has a slacker, more compliant and tougher frame, and a better wheel package.

safreek

Not that new don't care fucking sweet:

Not that new don't care fucking sweet:

Pretty cheap. It is second hand though
I could buy 20 or more cool bikes with that.
We all have different tastes.
It does look cool

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah

Magazines?

They still make those?

Milpool

Have knuckles, will drag
Magazines?

They still make those?
Haha I'm very new to this stuff so I've been buying the $1 back issues in the newsagents old bin. So far I've liked Revo the best but AMB is pretty good. I'm sure it's like anything, once you know what you're looking at they're just reprinting the same shit but while I don't know anything even the ads are educational.