Newly Released Bikes General

caad9

Likes Bikes and Dirt
@droenn I did think about it, but could not be bothered with posting twice!

I’m currently on a Satori DL and was hoping this 134 would be a burlier version of that with the Beamer suspension platform rather than the Flex Stays, particularly the steep seat tube angle which I’ve become very enamoured with.

As comments from the negative nancy’s on MTBR suggest, it appears like a short stroked 153 rather than a new model.
(I’d be pumped for this assumption to be wrong)

The NX is such a kick in the teeth, my old Process 134 DL was XT (which I despise) but to not even have GX on your highest Alloy model is pretty average.

Last edited:

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Waiting for a review and price, but its going to be up against stiff competition in the Commencal Meta TR....

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Not a bike, but I think the new Box prime nine system will be sturdy.

Nine speed chain = strong.

Tool steel 11-50 cassette should be bulletproof.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

JTmofo

XC Enthusiast

Halo1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Wait, you don’t like threaded bb’s?
Yeah screw him :p

JT yep we sure do. I am a pretty crap home mechanic so I need stuff to be ultra simple:)
I have a $20 tool to do the job vs a new one. Brakes can be swapped easy with out needing to dismantle. I am also considering that box 9 speed stuff above if the quick link can be opened by hand. I need this kind of simple stuff because I am a complex soul ;)

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Also want (except for the wheels, fork, brakes, drivetrain and contact points). Didn’t see a frame only option listed :(