Newly Released Bikes General

K.C.

Likes Dirt
when it was posted here a week or so back that was the figure on their page. Took off VAT, then added that shipping.

just went back now and went to customise your cotic, change the country to Aus.

£ 2190.83
total shown is exclusive of VAT, but includes an added postage charge of £400.00
please note that you are responsible for paying any tax and/or fees liable on import
browsing under frameset and looking at some aftermarket components add-on are quite expensive to buy from cotic, they probably buy components at retail and paying VAT
probably cheaper to just buy frame only and eveything else from the usual CRC+merlin+ze german whenever DHL willing to ship from germany

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
when it was posted here a week or so back that was the figure on their page. Took off VAT, then added that shipping.

just went back now and went to customise your cotic, change the country to Aus.

£ 2190.83
total shown is exclusive of VAT, but includes an added postage charge of £400.00
please note that you are responsible for paying any tax and/or fees liable on import
Ahh ok. I was looking at the frame only.

animalman86

Likes Bikes
I would!

I get the feeling a lot of the reactions to Pole these days aren't really based on the bike, but because Leo has rubbed people the wrong way with some of his more outspoken points.
I'm two weeks late to the Pole Party, but I need to quote this. For whatever reason, the mere discussion of Pole seems to really get under the skin of some people. I think you are right - Leo is probably the cause of much of the saltiness but some people are clearly finding some of the Pole concepts/mantra more challenging.

I think it's exciting when brands push boundaries and make crazy shit. Who the fuck would glue a MTB frame together and send it down a mountain? Who would buy one?

Oops I did

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I'm two weeks late to the Pole Party, but I need to quote this. For whatever reason, the mere discussion of Pole seems to really get under the skin of some people. I think you are right - Leo is probably the cause of much of the saltiness but some people are clearly finding some of the Pole concepts/mantra more challenging.

I think it's exciting when brands push boundaries and make crazy shit. Who the fuck would glue a MTB frame together and send it down a mountain? Who would buy one?

Oops I did

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Did it come with a bonus pack of glue?

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
I question the benefit of the super-long chainstays on hardtails. I
I appreciate modern geometry but my elderly eyes tell me that the pendulum can swing a bit far.
I have 140mm forks on a modern hardtail with the seat slid forward , it climbs well but suddenly at about a 22 % hill the front get light and wandery.
I like that Leo thinks outside the square, he is a bit of an Elon Musk evil genius.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
That’s one of the Sick bikes that they bought and packaged to sell under their branding. Still nice hardtail!
Yeah I think this was the 'Piping Shrike' or something - one of the 92,000 different models Sick released during their short existence.

Geometry looks stupid. I think I want one.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
That bone / off white colour is lovely. Still too short at the rear for my (XL) tastes..
That's actually part of the appeal for me with a bike like this. Wouldn't want it on an enduro sled, but it makes a trail bike so much fun. They feel so eager to turn or wheelie it just multiplies the fun factor. This is pretty much a 5010 with DW-link and a steep seat-tube in my mind. I'm moist.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
That's actually part of the appeal for me with a bike like this. Wouldn't want it on an enduro sled, but it makes a trail bike so much fun. They feel so eager to turn or wheelie it just multiplies the fun factor. This is pretty much a 5010 with DW-link and a steep seat-tube in my mind. I'm moist.
I look forward to the PYR!

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
I've almost reached my saving target for a new Ragley Big Al! I'll have time to save for delivery and a new dropper post as I've just come out of surgery, and no new bikes until late August!

IF not that bike then the next Specialized Fuse looks super fun too!

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
You're just dreaming of 3 weeks after that when you buy it off me! But sadly not for both of us, no play money anymore!
My next bike is gonna be rolling on 29. I’m broken now, need all the cushion and small bump I can get!

never say never my dude.

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It’s made this 5010 owner sit up and take notice