Newly Released Bikes General

Scotty T

Walks the walk
Has 27.5+ found its niche on hardtails?

flow said:
Tallboy is now 29er only, perhaps signposting that the plus tyre craze has come to an end – at least on full suspension bikes anyway.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Damn you Santa Cruz stop putting shocks through your seat tubes already, where am I supposed to fit my super-long dropper posts!?!

Do rate the overall geometry though. Good to see short-travel bikes getting some decent geometry these days too!

FWIW - I even like the purple.

moorey

call me Mia
Last edited:

mas2

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm a little disappointed that, with the exception of the new Guerilla Gravity lineup, nobody is adopting the Canyon method of cable routing on their frames and instead persisting with these moto-brake hating tubes-in-tubes systems.
It even makes a lot of sense from a downtube guard perspective that covers the length of the frame. I imagine it's much easier to engineer and layup as well.

The Tallboy and new primer look fist bitingly hot though. And realistically, I don't think I've ever avoided buying a bike because of cable routing anyway.
Suprised the GG boys dont get more press. They are the best of the bunch at the moment I reckon.

BT180

Max Pfaff
I'm a little disappointed that, with the exception of the new Guerilla Gravity lineup, nobody is adopting the Canyon method of cable routing on their frames and instead persisting with these moto-brake hating tubes-in-tubes systems.
It even makes a lot of sense from a downtube guard perspective that covers the length of the frame. I imagine it's much easier to engineer and layup as well.

The Tallboy and new primer look fist bitingly hot though. And realistically, I don't think I've ever avoided buying a bike because of cable routing anyway.
Agree. It seems strange that hasn't been copied more widely.

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt

Does SC/ Yeti/ Ibis etc insisting on producing frames only for L/front R/rear routing actually constitute racism?

Reactions: Zaf