Newly Released Bikes General

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
If I had millions in the bank, I'd have a red Sworks Epic too. Just looks lovely :)

In fact I'd build a bike shop display in my house for all my bikes instead of a garage.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
A true reissue would have somehow included the loop stays and sliding drops as a real nod.
I was thinking the same. Not have any banjo strings cabling on the top tube is a plus though but loop stays are a must. I guess they don't translate well in CF.

rextheute

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Absolutely - this morning on my ride to work I saw a guy with the $19k new s-works epic. So they have sold at least one of them!
Everything is relative - an average bike is $4-$5k , an average e-mtb is $6-$8k and at these levels average is in terms of spec , not necessarily performance
A 'Fancy "bike , E or not is gonna stretch to $8-$10k and there are lots of them about .
Go for a Niche Brand and name your price ....this is not true but using man-maths !

If an average house is $500k , a $10k pushy of what ever ilk is cheap , bung it on the mortgage won't even miss it .
( not condoning this , but credit is cheap ..... just saying )
Cycling - road /mtb whatever is like the new golf - but more family friendly .

ps - i am very frugal and tighter than a fishes bung hole - so for me to buy a more expensive bike than i already have , it has to be tempting ...or just look awesome and scare me when i ride it down hills and thought the forest !

Haylex

Likes Dirt
He was commuting on it???
Well, I did detour via a few trails in the bush - saw him when I rejoined the bike path and he came from the same direction, so ill give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he rode some trails. He was riding with another guy that had an AXS XX1 Top fuel, out of curiosity looked that up and its also about ~15k worth of bike. So yea, definitely the most expensive pair of bikes I've ever seen.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Well, I did detour via a few trails in the bush - saw him when I rejoined the bike path and he came from the same direction, so ill give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he rode some trails. He was riding with another guy that had an AXS XX1 Top fuel, out of curiosity looked that up and its also about ~15k worth of bike. So yea, definitely the most expensive pair of bikes I've ever seen.
I'd suggest you were riding down Macquarie St Sydney but you are in Qld...