Newly Released Bikes General

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
New Bird

Internal Y channel to allow left or right rear brake routing, BB and headset all faced before delivery too, nice. Straight conversion for frame is just over $3k but most likely closer to $4k allowing for customs etc. Looks neat but not oh wow.

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Damn that's a long wheel base, especially for a 'trail' bike. Looks pretty good but the kink in downtube kind of annoys me for some reason

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
New Bird

Internal Y channel to allow left or right rear brake routing, BB and headset all faced before delivery too, nice. Straight conversion for frame is just over $3k but most likely closer to $4k allowing for customs etc. Looks neat but not oh wow.
Not exactly a looker is it o_O

moorey

call me Mia
New Bird

Jebus, I’ve seen more attractive things in Buninyong.

Scotty675

Cable thief
New Bird

That is one ugly duckling.

bear the bear

Is a real bear
For those that may be looking for a new complete bike in the near future, I've done a quick calc on Giants 2021 released pricing and they have gone up ~17% from 2020 pricing.
There is rumoured to be a Trance X 29 with 135/150 travel dropping in two weeks.
And two Reigns I saw today are on point with colour, a metallic purple and metallic green which pop in sunlight

mas2

Likes Bikes and Dirt
For those that may be looking for a new complete bike in the near future, I've done a quick calc on Giants 2021 released pricing and they have gone up ~17% from 2020 pricing.
There is rumoured to be a Trance X 29 with 135/150 travel dropping in two weeks.
And two Reigns I saw today are on point with colour, a metallic purple and metallic green which pop in sunlight
I expect bigger discounts then. Seriously though I reckon bike shops are in for a hard year next year.