Newly Released Bikes General

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
That bike would be perfect for my main ride location back home, Glenrock lagoon. Would just need to fine tune the gearing.
Except the long 6km road ride up a hill to say track of pumpage - I may not have these details correct :)
Get on it Poods and spendeth thy stash of caffeinated beverage making profits.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
I’ve now watched both the Spur & SB115 vids - nothing said in either that would make me not want to own one.

Can’t help but think the Ripmo strikes an unreal balance or climbing & descending too.

Pick the bike you most like looking at. Can’t really go wrong any more...

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
I’ve now watched both the Spur & SB115 vids - nothing said in either that would make me not want to own one.

Can’t help but think the Ripmo strikes an unreal balance or climbing & descending too.

Pick the bike you most like looking at. Can’t really go wrong any more...
So neither of them mentioned the words 'down' or 'country'?

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Always nice to see some new hardtails at 'reasonable' price points. Just wish my knees would let me ride them :(

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Sizings seem a little off-kilter with modern geo, fairly short reach (475mm on XL) given the steepish and slackish treatments?
The ultra-modern hardtails (like that new Kona ESD) are really very limited in scope on what they suit (very steep/very fast descents). The Merida looks like a solid all-round geo, and as @HamboCairns suggests, if measured unsagged would actually still be quite long at sag.