Newly Released Bikes General

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Where's the 111 first?! I cannot believe they haven't re-released that bike yet, it was almost genesis for that type of short travel 29er fun bag, and it's absence is painfully noted.
But 134mm is the new 111mm, isn't it? I am interested in both of those models TBH. 111 would be more fun on the usual trails but 134 would be more versatile for my use.

Funny if they design a whole new frame around keeping the exact number of mm of travel as the previous model to keep the name going !

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Where's the 111 first?! I cannot believe they haven't re-released that bike yet, it was almost genesis for that type of short travel 29er fun bag, and it's absence is painfully noted.
Don't think its coming out according to a Kona rumours thread on another website. Hei Hei and 134 are it.

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
mtbr Kona section. Could be just shit talking, but a couple posts seem to suggest they’ve seen what’s coming...

mint355

Likes Dirt
You talk about the 111 like you've ridden one have you?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

caad9

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The Process 111 is such a funny beast, on MTBR there is a bunch of people who are unbelievably vocal about wanting it back.

If the thing sold, it would still be here.

Details on the new 134 will drop any minute now, but it comes in 27.5 & 29 in both alloy and carbon.

The Aussie dealers are at the official launch in Squamish as we speak

mint355

Likes Dirt
I have never ridden one. I have never even sat on one. I haven't even touched one.
I wasn't aware you had to ride every bike that had historical significance to comment on it.

The short travel, burly (non-XC) 29er is kind of a massively booming market at the moment (SB110, Tallboy, Optic, Fuel EX and Top Fuel, Stumpy ST, META TR, Phantom, Trail 429, Ripley, etc. etc. etc.), and Kona were in that fight early with the 111. The fact that in spite of the popularity of the category, they have not yet moved it to their new platform is a painfully noted absence from both a sales perspective, and that it was largely a movement they started.
You missed one, Nicolai G13. But yeah I'm well aware of the short travel 29ers, hell I've even ridden a couple on your list fantastic bikes for most rides!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk