Newly Released Bikes General

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
When did this obsession with long travel 29ers start?
When they started pedalling like mid-travel 27.5 bikes.

To be fair though, I still love 27.5 wheels. But the two options do have strengths and weaknesses.

Kerplunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I was having a look at the canyon webiste last night and i struggled to find out what wheel size the bike had. All the froth this year seem to be about 29ers. I've only just caught up to 650b, haven't made it to boost yet.
Don’t worry mid travel playful 27.5’s will be the next big thing because the long legged 29ers dull the trail and riding experience too much..

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Two new banshee models

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
beaten to it by oliosky!

The new rune really tickles my pickle. Glad they kept the distinctive banshee top tube.

Headtubes are still tiny though :mad:

dh1

Likes Dirt
Rune looks sweet.
Not sure why the Trunnion shocks are an issue, I only say that literally because of my lack of knowledge, not to be a smart arse.
If you put a 205x60 in there instead then you get 148mm travel. Sweet spot between a spitty and rune. That could be cool.

Looks like an old reign.....only 1% though.

Price hike I did notice. Sucks but if it is as good as what Keith says then maybe it’s totally worth it. In my dealings with Keith I don’t take him for one to talk shit and fluff about too much.

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Rune looks sweet.
Not sure why the Trunnion shocks are an issue, I only say that literally because of my lack of knowledge, not to be a smart arse.
If you put a 205x60 in there instead then you get 148mm travel. Sweet spot between a spitty and rune. That could be cool.

Looks like an old reign.....only 1% though.

Price hike I did notice. Sucks but if it is as good as what Keith says then maybe it’s totally worth it. In my dealings with Keith I don’t take him for one to talk shit and fluff about too much.
+1 on how it looks and trunnion mount shock. I must admit I thought I'd like it more than I do at first glance. I feel the previous models had a specific look, and that rear triangle isn't working for me as well as the front.

Either way, it'd be nice to ride one to see how it goes. AU pricing will no doubt see it $$$ relative to hopes. The Paradox was very expensive for what it is in my view.

Still bought one though.