Newly Released Bikes General

madstace

Likes Dirt
I want to give you a little bit of input on our new gearbox bike. Gearbox bikes in the past were pretty heavy, and the weight penalty and the penalty on efficiency always made it so that these bikes were not useful in every situation. We were always looking for the gearbox mountain bike that was able to beat the derailleur bike. You put the two bikes together, and our goal is to design a bike that is around one and a half pounds heavier [750g], but not more.

We are on our way. I won’t tell you the details yet, but we’re testing at the moment and we are quite happy with the results. We will launch it as soon as soon as we are ready.
That's a pretty intriguing takeaway from the article, almost sounds like they got sick of waiting for the other players to make something that can compete with modern drivetrains. Can't wait to see what they come up with. Better have a trigger shifter!

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
That and the formula engineer interview were some of the better mtb articles I’ve read recently.

Indin’t mind twist shift. Having a throttle on a dirtbike twist never bothered me, a twist shifter is much more stable than that. Can’t see it being an issue after a few rides.
it’s price stopping me from going gearbox. And our undulating terrain, no winch and plummet here!

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes

I don't know where to post this but I feel the need to share!
Yikes any context, or were they "just riding around"? Given that is 7000 series aluminium with bolts that wouldn't have been easy to do.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk