Newly Released Bikes General

Milpool

Have knuckles, will drag
If it helps, Troy Bayliss already picked his up from Just Ride today. Probably already put 200kms on it.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I ride a TREK Superfly 9.9SL, it was the precursor to the Top Fuel and now the Supercaliber.

The bike weighed 9.92kg up until I fitted a dropper, now 10 and whatever... the dropper has transformed the bike.

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I ride a TREK Superfly 9.9SL, it was the precursor to the Top Fuel and now the Supercaliber.

The bike weighed 9.92kg up until I fitted a dropper, now 10 and whatever... the dropper has transformed the bike.
A mate and I had one, his was a carbon 9.9 and mine was the AL Pro. We both absolutely loved that bike. It wasn't super stiff but was great almost everywhere. Years later and on different rigs (Ripmo V1 and Prime V2) we both talk about how good a bike they were.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
I don’t normally bitch about the cost of mtb’s but holy shit that is insane.
Me neither but there's a first time for everything - wtf is going on there?? That is about $6k more than it should be imo - even taking into account SWorks tax and an enormous margin.

smitho

Likes Bikes and Dirt
2021 Commencals released - including the Clash.

Interesting that fork on the RockShox equipped bike is blurred out and “coming soon”. My money is on a resurrected Totem to compete with the 38.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
2021 Commencals released - including the Clash.

Interesting that fork on the RockShox equipped bike is blurred out and “coming soon”. My money is on a resurrected Totem to compete with the 38.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Isn't that the Zeb?