Newly Released Bikes General

caad9

Likes Bikes and Dirt
That cassette is super nice!

The cost of that bike would be eye-watering, but it's a brilliant effort

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Wow. Just... wow.

Resemblance to a T1000 is definitely there haha, and yeah that cassette looks sweet. Good lawd the price though.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
new yeti arc hardtail most expensive hardtail ever, like the yellow but 10000 euro? who is yeti kidding? run of 100
67deg ha, 75 seat; 130mm fox34, custom chris king trim. sram ax’s..who’s to pony up $16000 cos they just gotta have one/.
View attachment 365146
  1. I'm amazed it took this long.
  2. Chainstays dropped that much at the BB look shite on hardtails. Frame looks broken as well as tackily overdressed.

Could've been a nice bike if done subtly, but I bet they'll still easily sell them.

mas2

Likes Bikes and Dirt

mas2

Likes Bikes and Dirt
new yeti arc hardtail most expensive hardtail ever, like the yellow but 10000 euro? who is yeti kidding? run of 100
67deg ha, 75 seat; 130mm fox34, custom chris king trim. sram ax’s..who’s to pony up $16000 cos they just gotta have one/.
View attachment 365146
I will also add that I hate the old "rush in quick limited edition" crap for things like this that add nothing of value to the mtb scene except a paint job. They will be outdated within a year and the only reason they only have 100 to sell is because they cant sell find 101 people to buy one.

mas2

Likes Bikes and Dirt
View attachment 365146
And another thing while we are beating this horse. I find it really bizarre that they dropped the word tribe from all of their marketing language. I read the petition but it just reeks of fake outrage.

mas2

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm failing to see the racial overtones with the word tribe. It's a word used to describe pre-civilisation groups from Native Indians, to Amazonians to Celts.
Exactly. It’s a generic term used worldwide and often used to describe current day groups of people. I am so tempted to start a petition to reinstate the word. They only had 1000 against it.