Newly Released Bikes General

Shredden

Knows his goats
Bizarrely the green/yellow version of the A1 frame looks different to all the other Sights, particularly around the ST/TT junction.
Likely just a different size that they have taken a pic of, shorter seat tube on the smaller sizes might mean they don't need a gusset. Edit: Also looks like 29" wheels possibly, while the A3 next to it looks like it's pictured with 27.5"

Shredden

Knows his goats
Also, really big fan of the new Sights. Colours look spot on (especially the A2 and C1 IMO) and the A3 for $4200 RRP (already $4000 flat at 99 Bikes, probably $3500 by the end of the year) with new Deore is a pretty good deal.

Frame only option looks good too, same price as the new Commencal Meta AM and TR but comes with a shock.

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Also, really big fan of the new Sights. Colours look spot on (especially the A2 and C1 IMO) and the A3 for $4200 RRP (already $4000 flat at 99 Bikes, probably $3500 by the end of the year) with new Deore is a pretty good deal.

Frame only option looks good too, same price as the new Commencal Meta AM and TR but comes with a shock.
Does it come with the shock?
Shock is greyed out in the picture but listed in the specs, leaving me slightly confused (which admittedly is not hard)

Shredden

Knows his goats
Does it come with the shock?
Shock is greyed out in the picture but listed in the specs, leaving me slightly confused (which admittedly is not hard)
I'm honestly not sure, in my experience the listed spec generally takes precedence over the photos though.

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't

New Polygon trail bikes, now with the right geo, pretty good spec for the coin, another solid budget option.
& that metallic purple will go with my strong sock game perfectly...hmm wonder if i could find an oils like ring to go with it?

Coopz

Likes Dirt
I have the older model T8, excellent bike, glad they finally addressed the biggest gripe, the lack of a bottle holder. $700 more that what I paid 16 months ago though...

Last edited:

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
I have the older model T8, excellent bike, glad they finally addressed the biggest gripe, the lack of a bottle holder. $700 more that what I paid 16 months ago though...
Designing for a bottle inside the frame doesn't come cheap.

Imagine how much it would cost if it could carry a burrito?

PJO

in me vL comy
Looked like the Grim Donut didn't use all of the fork travel, reckon he should do it again until he can.
Probably can't with such a slack head angle.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Looked like the Grim Donut didn't use all of the fork travel, reckon he should do it again until he can.
Probably can't with such a slack head angle.
Needs to drop to flat and immediately onto a step. That will put it to the test.