Newly Released Bikes General

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I think I know what my new frame will be. Had my eye on a 161 but was hesitant at the longer travel. This is perfect in every way for what I was looking for.

Petero

Likes Dirt
"The 141 is ready to ease you to the top with it’s steep climbing position.."

Is it just me or does this basically say 'we don't care about climbing performance but all bikes can be eased up hills and we figured a steep seat angle would help'?

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
"The 141 is ready to ease you to the top with it’s steep climbing position.."

Is it just me or does this basically say 'we don't care about climbing performance but all bikes can be eased up hills and we figured a steep seat angle would help'?
It's got a heap of anti-squat too, so I think they're saying it'll do what's needed up steep fireroads but you'll probably still feel the weight.

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I think the HA's are identical (2021 Meta TR), and the seat tube is also very steep but maybe not Privateer steep, not sure on the balanced CS length tho :)
Ahh, I might be thinking of a previous model. Better check out the 2021 then, cheers.

beno

Cycle Solutions
Can confirm the new slash is going to be hard to get hold of. I’m in a lucky/unlucky position having had my bike destroyed in transit o/s earlier in the year. After many months stuffing around I finally have approval for a new bike. The slash 9.8 xt fits the bill perfectly, flows review sold me, plush, silent and playful, perfect.

I’m 173cm so right on the line between m and m/l. Chose m as I want that playful feel, bikes been out a week should be no problems right........ wrong, no eta on mediums at all, m/l delivery April next year. Bike being supplied through insurance bikes Australia.