Newly Released Bikes General

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
Looks like a Pole.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
High single pivot but otherwise looks like a Stamina. Having looked at, touched, sat on and ridden a riding mates Pole, that's no bad thing.

I think I preferred the layout of the steel frame version though.

Minlak

custom titis
These look pretty good for the money too this season - need to buy a hardtail in XL for someone that doesn’t ride a lot but is tired of getting the wrong bikes

6BCF84E5-2E60-4D8F-BED9-8765D35A5B09.png

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
I really like the polished silver rims, sadly you can't seem to buy them OEM. Every other manufacturer does black.
I've lamented this for some time!

I once emailed Hunt Wheels about it and they said "because we don't make them". Fucking top industry insight there mate.

• Sad
Reactions: PJO

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
These look pretty good for the money too this season - need to buy a hardtail in XL for someone that doesn’t ride a lot but is tired of getting the wrong bikes

View attachment 367122
Have a look at the Merida Big Trail range, cracking value, much better than a Cannondale imo.

Minlak

custom titis
Nice! I thought the Cannondale sounded a bit overpriced.

Nukeproof (Scout) and Vitus (Sentier and Nucleus) just launched too.
I like the 4 pot Shimano Brakes on the Cannondale though - and only $350 ish dollars between them - it will actually come down to what is in stock probably

Minlak

custom titis
SX Eagle though. I'd rather get a Deore equipped bike. Giant Fathom is out too, they look decent.
Giant Fathom 1 was first choice - no stock for 10 weeks minimum and only 1 XL available in the country - Fathom 2 has stock apparently but a little low spec’d would need some stuff sooner - trying to focus more on getting a good base that as stuff wears out it’s worth upgrading and not just replacing the whole bike

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Giant Fathom 1 was first choice - no stock for 10 weeks minimum and only 1 XL available in the country - Fathom 2 has stock apparently but a little low spec’d would need some stuff sooner - trying to focus more on getting a good base that as stuff wears out it’s worth upgrading and not just replacing the whole bike
Has your friend considered a limb length reduction?