Newly Released Bikes General

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Re: the Shimano moving lever point, a dude on PB has this theory...seems sound:
My theory on the micro bubbles is based on my experience with a set of m7120 slx 4 pots.

When I first built up the brakes I did a quick rather than what I would regard as a perfect bleed and got the classic wandering bite point. This was the first time I had the wandering bite point across m755, m785, Saints, Zees, M8020 and m7020.

I couldn't be bothered bleeding the brakes again and got distracted with other bikes so didn't come back to them for a couple of months. In the mean time the bike had been stored up right. The next time I went to pull the levers, they were firm and no wandering bite point. I suspected that air had migrated to the top of the reservoir and when I screwed a syringe to the reservoir to top it up, the syringe pulled a big air bubble out.

I have also noticed with other bikes that have been hung vertically on a wall, when I pull them down they have the dreaded pull the lever to the bar which often comes good after 30mins or so. This seems to indicate an air bubble moving around the reservoir.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I bought a set of M8100 for my new bike. Years of riding several sets M4 and E4 Hope 4 pots with sticky pistons is off putting. I have had a few sets of Shimano 2's with 1 'lazy' piston on 1 side.

Its easier to work with 2 than 4 with 1 or 2 slow pistons. Could be part of the big issue.

B Rabbit

Likes Bikes and Dirt
New Nomad dropping soon word has it, curious to see what they do with it.
2021 Norco range looks like a beast too (going off what’s leaked on the net)

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Range with a Boxxer?
Should have Googled first sorry, pic from Range testing at a local DH race... Below makes sense - enduro race bike vs the huck/park bike 27.5" Shore. Frame does look great.
Pinkbike said:
That is indeed the new Range. It will be carbon high single pivot with idler, 29" wheels, and 170mm in the rear paired with either a 170mm Zeb or 38 depending on spec. No geometry has been released as of yet, and they're claiming a spring '21 release.