Newly Released Bikes General

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
That Pyga looks awesome.

I'll play devil's advocate for the Exie's pricing because I like arguing. Carbon frames are labour intensive af and unlike in South East Asia you can't just dump all your offcuts and other manufacturing inconveniences into the Mekong Delta. Could I justify it? No. But it's awesome they're giving it a go and hopefully the price will come down as they get more efficient and build economies of scale. Companies that are trying to build manufacturing capacity and knowledge and cut out the inefficiencies and heinous environmental costs of shipping shit around the world should be lauded imo.

TL/DR: it costs a shitload because it costs a shitload to make bikes in first world countries / rant
Looks like they used the mondraker left overs ... Are you saying South Africa has really high standards of regulation in manufacturing in addition to fair and reasonable wages?

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Possibly not the best thread to ask, but looking for a decent trail bike that comes in an extra small. Trek marlin or roscoe seem to come in limited models in that size. Wife is 150cm so choice seems very limited.

bear the bear

Is a real bear
Possibly not the best thread to ask, but looking for a decent trail bike that comes in an extra small. Trek marlin or roscoe seem to come in limited models in that size. Wife is 150cm so choice seems very limited.
Size XS... good luck finding one though

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
Norco do XS, my son is 153cm tall and it suits him just fine (the dropper is a bit long at full extension). He has a 2021 Storm 1.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Vice Captain was 150 when we put him on a Small (not XS) Marlin, he's 155cm now with this much seat post showing.

Might broaden your chances.....

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Vice Captain was 150 when we put him on a Small (not XS) Marlin, he's 155cm now with this much seat post showing.

Might broaden your chances.....
+1

Mr 10 was 150cms and went on a small Norco no worries.

dazz

Downhill Dazz
Yep wrong thread. Don't worry though, nobody cares, least of all the mods!!! lol. I'm keen on keeping up to date on this question also as I have a 6 yr old that I want to keep on a half decent bike. He's not super tall though, currently around the 120cm mark.

Alexxx

Likes Dirt
Scott has another hidden shock design that looks more accessible than what is on the Spark. Wonder if these bikes have a steerer stop to protect the cables.

Scott Patron emtb

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
The thought springs to mind that the eBike section needs it's own "Newly Released" thread.