Newly Released Bikes General

Litenbror

Eats Squid
Scott goes early - way early - with their latest April Fools joke/Genius:

And just so you understand their contempt for their customers they've spec'd:

A shock hidden under an plastic access panel, that requires laying the bike on its side or turning it upside down to adjust/top-up the shock pressures. Which you'll need to, because it's a Fox, before every fucking ride...

Through headset cable routing:

This fucking rats-nest, but hidden inside you frame for ultimate routing pleasure:

...but at least they made a version for @Litenbror this time - such metal, many shines: ;)
It's like an Alpha, they look beautiful but I'm taking the Toyota home.

Swapping frames on the Bird at the moment and absolutely loving external routing. The shifter, mech , brakes and bar have come off as a single piece. That Scott would would be in the bin 5 minutes into any job I was trying to do on it.

PJO

in me vL comy

A shock hidden under an plastic access panel, that requires laying the bike on its side or turning it upside down to adjust/top-up the shock pressures. Which you'll need to, because it's a Fox, before every fucking ride...

This fucking rats-nest, but hidden inside you frame for ultimate routing pleasure:

...but at least they made a version for @Litenbror this time - such metal, many shines: ;)
Is that a proprietary Fox too, there appears to be a valve in a spot that normally wouldn't have one.
With all those cable bends I'm surprised it has cable shifting, it looks like a frame made for e shifting only.

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
This video totally sums it up
It's a sponsored video but does take the piss out of Scott in a way too.

Inspired by this old clip I think...

dazz

Downhill Dazz
Ah the old Yamaha AG bikes. Maybe Yamaha still has a patent on it and that why Scott didn't use it. lol
I was shocked to find that they stopped making the AG100 in 2017, it had a production run of 44 years with virtually no changes except for colors during that time.

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
I was shocked to find that they stopped making the AG100 in 2017, it had a production run of 44 years with virtually no changes except for colors during that time.
I didn't know that. I see that the XR150 an XR190 replaced them. Still get the good old Postie bike though!

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland

How to make a bike look like an ugly ebike, but without the benefits...

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
I like the colour. Looks more evolution than revolution though.

Price rise entirely unsurprising given the cost of shipping / materials / basically everything atm. Get ready for carbon frame only options across many brands checking in at $7k soon.