Newly Released Bikes General

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
New One-Sixty from Merida. Looks nice & pretty well sorted, i'd run one. Short seat tube & 230mm dropper with infinitely adjustable travel on all sizes is an interesting approach.

I still think headset-routed cables can eat a dick though.

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
New One-Sixty from Merida. Looks nice & pretty well sorted, i'd run one. Short seat tube & 230mm dropper with infinitely adjustable travel on all sizes is an interesting approach.

Don’t they take it a misguided step further and run the thought the bottom bracket or some weird shot too?

Rorschach

Didnt pay $250 for this custom title

I find this pretty interesting given this and the One Forty are the same frame and suspension design, so you could theoretically switch one to the other

On Test | The new Merida One-Sixty gets radical overhaul for 2023 (flowmountainbike.com)

For the cost, they're also really well spec'd and for under 10k the One Forty 8000 gets you GX AXS (w/ XT 4-pot brakes) and decent Fox suspension:
On Test | The new Merida One-Sixty gets radical overhaul for 2023 (flowmountainbike.com)

Last edited:

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
No infinity link? Unless it’s hidden in that big ol seat tube.
There wont be one, just a solid pivot pin... but no doubt they work out a way to call it something fancy.

Like the Yeti eeb, its got a sixfinity :rolleyes:

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
It’s a Horst link so no need for the infinity link which essentially acts as a very incredibly long lower link
Pedantic FIFY. Short links create a strongly curved path, infinity link is so called because the movement is linear.

@ozzybmx - that 'sixfinity' linkage is marketing wank name but actually a bloody impressive bit of kit. Was quite surprised they didn't roll this out onto their non-e frames.