Newly Released Suspension & Components General

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
The paper daisies/everlastings look like they could use it!
Hell no. They are only there because it has been so freaking wet for two years (by our standards). When I first started using that track it was dry compacted dirt and it was a good two foot wide. Now there's places where I can't see the ground due to the grasses that have sprung up. Makes it difficult to pick where the rain washouts are. There's a section that's only a meter or so from the edge of the cliff, not too bad now we're in daylight savings, but nerve wracking under lights.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)

More essential innovations
I had hoped it was some kind of special headset bearings lubed with a Rotorburn-approved blend of grease and Loctite - "for just the right amount of friction" (TM).

Instead it's just a centering spring with special little cables to saw through your fork steerer over time. I am disappoint. :confused:

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Imagine having the fucking arrogance to not only “design” something that is just an integrated version of a steering damper you can get on Amazon for $6, but also to make it as complicated as that piece of shit AND THEN CO-OPT THE KEEP IT SIMPLE ACRONYM TO NAME IT. Fuck offffffff.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Canyon should concentrate on getting non cracking frames out the door instead of dreaming up stupid shit.

They have treated us very well and I would have no problems recommending them to anyone but the last triangle took just over 3 months to replace.