Newly Released Suspension & Components General

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
I really didn’t need to see these. They are well thought out and some good innovation
Given how ridiculous Cura 4s are with racematrix pads, I'm not even a little tempted.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

Scotty675

Cable thief
Given how ridiculous Cura 4s are with racematrix pads, I'm not even a little tempted.

Cura 4s are a good brake that’s for sure. Plenty of power there just further into the lever than I like. This is why I like shimano brakes.
For how I like the feel of my brakes I’d have to put mt7’s, dominion a4s and 9120s (once you have a good bleed) ahead of them. This is just personal preference though.

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't

There's always better. You really need to change that attitude and get with the marketing program ;)

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Just missing the Hayes Dominion A4 caliper alignment adjusters to really knock it out of the park. Super easy to stop pad rub.

I think I'd only be convinced by them if the mounting tabs were about twice as thick. As they are they look like cracks waiting to happen.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
I think I'd only be convinced by them if the mounting tabs were about twice as thick. As they are they look like cracks waiting to happen.
On par with sram thickness around the mounting tabs. No reported cracks in the huge discussion thread over at mtbr.

I’ve never owned them, but have ridden a bike wearing them and was impressed.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Just missing the Hayes Dominion A4 caliper alignment adjusters to really knock it out of the park. Super easy to stop pad rub.

I removed mine as they didn’t seem to do anything. Lots of positive reviews about them so likely something I have done wrong. Will try them again some other time.

Scotty675

Cable thief
Is this a solution to a problem that does not exist ?
Makes calliper alignment a breeze. Purely for fine tuning. With mine I back grub screws off, hold brake lever to centre calliper, then tighten grub screws to just touch mounting bolts. Then you can fine tune easily

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
There's always better. You really need to change that attitude and get with the marketing program ;)
Did I ever tell you about my 6 pot Gator brakes hooked up to Saint levers? They have fancy EBC sintered pads, and huge Hope V2 discs for a massive sweep area...

Jpez

Down on the left!
Jealous, those ztto brakes are practically Trickstuff. I thought id give them a bleed the other night as I never bothered when I shortened the hoses, turns out a shimano bleed cup doesnt fit, they have a smaller thread, oh well. Still unbled, still working.
Noooooooo! Your beloved Shimano bleed cup doesn’t fit!! :eek: