Newly Released Suspension & Components General

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
That hollow crown and (hopefully) shared air space between the 2 legs is pretty clever.
There is a guy in USA doing this to his fox lowers with hydraulic hose and 90° fittings routed around the brace
What for? I don't get what’s going on here and what it achieves… Any links to something i can read up on to get it??

Live2DieTrying

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ti axle sounds nice. And 4 chamber air spring is intriguing. I wonder if the 4th chamber is just the fork chassis or if he's made a 3rd stage for the possitive side..?

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
Got €710 +shipping to fork out @kten? View attachment 396660
Probably not.

I guess it would cost me less if I sent him my fork as I could send it with a Mezzer damper and I already have the guards and the 20mm axle and don't want the colour change but to be honest Nige at NSR I feel can do everything Dave can and more except marketing as well (especially now that I've discovered he still uses the standard Mezzer damper internals). Actually maybe not...this is for the Edge, mine might be different. I did ask about the DIY kit and he is still refusing to supply.

Last edited:

Wake Jake

Eats Squid
Probably not.

I guess it would cost me less if I sent him my fork as I could send it with a Mezzer damper and I already have the guards and the 20mm axle and don't want the colour change but to be honest Nige at NSR I feel can do everything Dave can and more except marketing as well (especially now that I've discovered he still uses the standard Mezzer damper internals). Actually maybe not...this is for the Edge, mine might be different. I did ask about the DIY kit and he is still refusing to supply.
I got the same response. I've been meaning to ask Nige what he can do as I've got an Edge on the way.

Dave doing the Pike RRT at the moment is a great laugh.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
New TLD Flowline helmet. Looks like you would boil your head in an Aussie summer. Also dddaaang it’s ugly

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
New TLD Flowline helmet. Looks like you would boil your head in an Aussie summer. Also dddaaang it’s ugly

Budget version helmet, check out the comparison with the A3.

And less than half the price.

Bottom of the page does the comparo.

Even the A3/A2 are warm helmets but the A3 makes up for it with smart features.

shiny

Budget version helmet, check out the comparison with the A3.

And less than half the price.

Bottom of the page does the comparo.

Even the A3/A2 are warm helmets but the A3 makes up for it with smart features.
A3 was on my list when I was helmet shopping but I sweat heaps riding and need a breezy helmet. Current Fox lid ticks all the boxes and similar feature list to A3. The price on A3s has started to drop as well so not as nuts when first released.

ozzybmx

A3 was on my list when I was helmet shopping but I sweat heaps riding and need a breezy helmet. Current Fox lid ticks all the boxes and similar feature list to A3. The price on A3s has started to drop as well so not as nuts when first released.
Still my goto trail helmet, I love the A3, so much better than the A2.

I bought a Kask Ciapi last summer for light trail rides/XC. Arguably the lightest, airiest trail style helmet around.

Flow-Rider

Burner

ozzybmx

Shimano files patent for app that can tell you when bike tyres and disc pads need replacing

> Best road bike tyres

"It is an object of the present invention to provide a detecting device, a detecting method, a generating method, and a computer-readable storage medium that allow the user to readily obtain information on the degree of wear for a worn portion in the human-powered vehicle," the patent states.
What will they think of next... imagine tread on the outside of the tyre, that we could look at with our own eyes and even a hole in the calipers so we could see the pad thickness o_O

shiny

Shimano files patent for app that can tell you when bike tyres and disc pads need replacing

> Best road bike tyres

"It is an object of the present invention to provide a detecting device, a detecting method, a generating method, and a computer-readable storage medium that allow the user to readily obtain information on the degree of wear for a worn portion in the human-powered vehicle," the patent states.
Going by the amount of stuffed and worn pads (metal on metal) on angry bike mechanics insta feed then sadly a lot of people need this. :(

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Sounds fuzzy enough for them to camp on the idea and wait for someone else to develop something similar. Roll out the patent lawyers if they get a whiff of Sram making it and sue accordingly.

Where the eChain wear digital monitor when you need it? Get on it Sram.

Flow-Rider

Burner
What will they think of next... imagine tread on the outside of the tyre, that we could look at with our own eyes and even a hole in the calipers so we could see the pad thickness o_O
Human eyes have been patented?
I feel attacked...... Thankfully I'm my very own angry mechanic, I'll go give myself a stern talking too
Sounds fuzzy enough for them to camp on the idea and wait for someone else to develop something similar. Roll out the patent lawyers if they get a whiff of Sram making it and sue accordingly.

Where the eChain wear digital monitor when you need it? Get on it Sram.
It's for friggen e-bike riders clearly, they dig this type of shit. :p