Newly Released Suspension & Components General

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Rollerless chain, interesting. I thought the idea of having a roller is so the chain can easily move through chainrings, cassettes etc. still has pins so may work the same. Interesting to see a long term review.

https://m.pinkbike.com/news/taya-chain-launches-its-new-rollerless-chain.html

https://bikerumor.com/2019/04/03/ta...ears-making-chains-by-eliminating-the-roller/
And already debunked

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
I am about to fit my uberbike brake pads that are supposed to be specific to E-Bike lets see if they feel different - I am not used to noticing much difference on these things so
Currently running Uberbike pads on my Hope brakes. They are quite thick and recently starting make noise on longer descents but have performed well and provide great stopping power.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Newly released special edition super boost steerer with super short lowers (see dimensions image)..

Really? What do you think the lowers should measure?

Scotty675

Cable thief
Newly released special edition super boost steerer with super short lowers (see dimensions image)..

I bought one, they are super sexy

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
But recommends XT shifter and Raceface (Turbine) cranks which would be my setup too!
God no, not the Turbine. 30mm axle and tightening collar is a pain. Go the Aeffect R, it's lighter as well if taking into account the bb. Shimano bbs are also infinitely superior to RF ones.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
God no, not the Turbine. 30mm axle and tightening collar is a pain. Go the Aeffect R, it's lighter as well if taking into account the bb. Shimano bbs are also infinitely superior to RF ones.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
Oh wow didn't know that! Aeffect R is cheaper too!

I guess the SLX crank is still in my future then.