Newly Released Suspension & Components General

frenchman

Eats cheese. Sells crack.
So it's Kinlin or Farsports for a new venture?
Definitely farsports. Middle aged white dudes escaping their shitty corporate law / property / IT gig during the week and racing c grade fucking love carbon. Mark up is a lot better as well.
Gotta call it something like ‘verve wheels’ or ‘dyna performance racing’

frenchman

What about this one ?

probably the same guy that did dharco

all of these ideas are great ways to rinse money off lemmings and encourage some more consumerism

edit: forgot the most important part.
hey legends remember to use the code “anal fist” for an extra 10% off at checkout Yewwwwwwwwww

Last edited:

Flow-Rider

Burner
probably the same guy that did dharco
The owner of Fist handwear originally comes from Tassie now residing on the Gold Coast (Sam Moore), he was a sales rep for Lusty, Rockstar energy drink and some other major brand but he built up the glove business on the sideline until it took off. He's also in partnership with Dixxion USA (Flannels and shirts). The gloves are sold worldwide.

frenchman

The owner of Fist handwear originally comes from Tassie now residing on the Gold Coast (Sam Moore), he was a sales rep for Lusty, Rockstar energy drink and some other major brand but he built up the glove business on the sideline until it took off. He's also in partnership with Dixxion USA (Flannels and shirts). The gloves are sold worldwide.
So are you telling me “anal fist” won’t get me 10% off at checkout?

I’m not sure what it is you are asking or telling me. Man finds asian supplier for gloves, sells gloves with fancy designs and 300% mark up and creates successful company? Bloody good on him. Its an excellent way to get money off people.

Flow-Rider

Burner
So are you telling me “anal fist” won’t get me 10% off at checkout?

I’m not sure what it is you are asking or telling me. Man finds asian supplier for gloves, sells gloves with fancy designs and 300% mark up and creates successful company? Bloody good on him. Its an excellent way to get money off people.
I think he knows marketing really well, but the light is burning bright in his head and the man is switched on but yeah, the gloves are just manufactured Chinese stuff.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
I think he knows marketing really well, but the light is burning bright in his head and the man is switched on but yeah, the gloves are just manufactured Chinese stuff.
Honestly, fair play to him. It’s incredibly expensive and intensive to build clothing companies from the ground up and the R&D involved in design, pattern development and testing, textiles development etc before you even get to point of manufacture is immense.

If you can cut some of that initial burden (and importantly expense) out while building a brand identity then you’re better placed to move into that space later. There are plenty of small clothing companies who have started like this (or some version of) - MAAP and Blacksheep for Aussie examples in the cycling space who have grown into genuinely successful companies that have since brought that expertise in-house.

No reason DHARCO or Fist can’t do the same.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
No reason DHARCO or Fist can’t do the same.
I like Dharco, own 3 of their jerseys, a couple of T-shirts and a pair of their gloves. My kids look like they are sponsored by them.

Even about 10 rides in on a pair of Sendy shorts, pretty good shorts for $65. I'm actually impressed with them.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Missus bought me this one for $79 two weeks ago.

Might take a chance on a long sleeve one to see what they are like.

I know that the copy lycra stuff from China is shit.