Newly Released Suspension & Components General

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
In all honesty, I am very underwhelmed. Would've preferred a significant improvement to the flexy CSU's rather than just bigger stanchions. Would be interesting to see if there's any discernable difference in ride feel with the updated Grip2 damper. That (in theory) might be a marginal ride improvement. On the asthetics, the new arch still looks like it's a production prototype, and f*** me those decals look cheap.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
In all honesty, I am very underwhelmed. Would've preferred a significant improvement to the flexy CSU's rather than just bigger stanchions. Would be interesting to see if there's any discernable difference in ride feel with the updated Grip2 damper. That (in theory) might be a marginal ride improvement. On the asthetics, the new arch still looks like it's a production prototype, and f*** me those decals look cheap.
The irony is that the Marz Z1 will be almost as stiff, weigh less and cost less then half. The ability to lock out the standard Grip damper is a thing of beauty on fire road climbs as well.

I'm also betting the Onyx SC will be plusher, just as stiff and won't creak.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk