Newly Released Suspension & Components General

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Oh - and another chainring standard...WTF???

View attachment 362944
Even though the ring would be easily replaceable - chances are they'll only be getting sold as a spider-less chainring (ie: assembly):

"Being the same spider-less fitment means you can also run chainrings from the SLX, XT or XTR range "

Even my XT chainring (assembly) had screws on the inside where you could replace just the toothed ring, but I bet I won't be able to buy them separately... :rolleyes:

TM2

Likes Bikes
I like the looks of the 11 speed 11-51T, might actually make me take the 2x11 off my bike. Still fits on a HG Freehub. I wish it came with 165mm cranks though.

SummitFever

Eats Squid
Years ago I had some Fulcrum (Campagnolo in other words) MTB wheels. They used a 19mm axle and cup and cone bearings with everything replaceable. Fantastically low rolling resistance. Like you say @Zaf , its a shame Shimano did not make the races replaceable.

Reactions: Zaf

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
Years ago I had some Fulcrum (Campagnolo in other words) MTB wheels. They used a 19mm axle and cup and cone bearings with everything replaceable. Fantastically low rolling resistance. Like you say @Zaf , its a shame Shimano did not make the races replaceable.
still got some campy neutrons, rolled past another guy the other day, he’s heavier & 5” shorter ..left him for dead, swee =t campy hubs

nothing gets cup/cone for low resist. & outright speed, most good tracks wheels still loose balls,

Reactions: Zaf

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
New Cane Creek Helm:

Presume you still need to have it serviced by a Cane Creek authorised centre but still a nice fork.

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
Transition are rad. Those linkages are gorgeous.
That are pretty massive though. I’ve got a sentinel so was interested in their development and saw photos of prototypes they were testing. The stock rocker is already sizeable and these things take it a step or three further.
still interested to try one tho