AM Found

BT180

Max Pfaff
And here I am searching through combos of ‘Zaf’ haha

Nice! Bout time there was some good news!

Reactions: Zaf

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes

Service adds an extra day to expected delivery date while they spend time re-labeling and redirecting it.
In practical terms, how is that any different from waiting for the delivery to take place and then be returned for collection?
Not in my experience. It turns up at the same time or quicker sometimes.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

single-pivot

Likes Dirt
I've run 3 sets of syntace wheels 26" 27.5 set ( still going ) new set 27.5 boost hubs
I've dinged them ( my fault low tyre pressure ,) but all sets have been Stella . that break looks weird , kinda break . deff not rider fault .
Love the build thread sweet bike

Oddjob

@Zaf you should just kick yourself in the nuts for not listening to your smarter alter ego about gearboxes/wheels/parcel collect/everything.

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sigh...
So the rim arrived, with the washers included. And thebspokes were in a packet alongside.

No nipples.

Spoke to MTB Direct, none in stock.

A-fucking-mazing. Absolutely astounding. I honestly don't know what to do...really, just not been a good year.
Whose cat did you kick? There's a witch or warlock you've upset somewhere along the road.

And how you're managing to stay composed enough to post I don't know.

You really need to persevere to the end now.

Oddjob

You will never guess who's alter ego has two bags of alloy pro lock sqourx nipples they don't want... it's almost like someone is trying to kick you in the balls for being an idiot.

Take your meds, stop pretending to be me and send me a pm.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Fwuark I’d be throwing the biggest tantrum.

Luckily you can slide on into oddknobs dm’s for a cheeky nip or 32. I hear you’re a good dude

Flow-Rider

Burner
Sigh...
So the rim arrived, with the washers included. And thebspokes were in a packet alongside.

No nipples.

Spoke to MTB Direct, none in stock.

A-fucking-mazing. Absolutely astounding. I honestly don't know what to do...really, just not been a good year
The Curse of Zelvey (cough,cough) everything is fine don't worry about it.