Night rides - Sydney area

JEBBS

Likes Dirt
night ride

Change in plans for me, need to help out moving some furniture for a friend of my wifes tomorrow arvo/evening
Will be in the Dam tomorrow morning instead for a lap or two, will give you a fresh update.

Rain will be gresat for the dam, wash all the sand away

JEBBS

Likes Dirt
night ride, track update

Hi guys
rode it this morning, they are doing some nice work to the top section along wakehurst parkway!

NOTE, track down to creek is really sandy and not just in the corners, you wont see this until the last minute at night!!

Once you are back around at Allambie near the 19th hole all is normal again.

AHve fun and I hope the weather holds out for you?
CHeers and very jealous

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Anybody still alive interested in a reawakening ... getting dark again ... and I need an excuse to get out more.

realistically start no earlier then 6.30pm ... but might be able to get out earlier 50:50 with high chance of pikitis.

Willing to go to
Lower Mountains (likely a bit later start though unless you nag), Western Suburbs, Northern Beaches, Sutho and surrounds. is Lake para still poach-able ?

Currently very fat and my lights are under powered.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Mwahahahaha. I'm fatter. Although I've recently bought two of those Cleanskin mini death stars so you can follow in my ample shadow.

I can do early Mon mornings, Wed, Fri or Weekend nights after feeding time at the zoo. I'm also in Concord so can give you a lift.

What are you riding these days? I've got a 26 endurobro and a 29 hardtail.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Oddjob

Hey anyone still keen? I'm going to do Manly Dam with my monstercross early Mon mornings and then Tues or Wed night. Could go further afield with different bikes.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Hey anyone still keen? I'm going to do Manly Dam with my monstercross early Mon mornings and then Tues or Wed night. Could go further afield with different bikes.

Good luck getting people to join that one. Fugly is contagious.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
I actually really like that mosntercross bike of his............

Shit does the contagion spread that quickly?

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Looks like he has the first join for the group. Don't let the back slow you up.
the back is what's got me considering a move to more xc territory........... can't even look at the pbj or bmx without going into spasms. something unco and different might be nice to switch it up with. The scout feels like crap at sedate lame-o riding.

Oddjob

Good luck getting people to join that one. Fugly is contagious.
Fugly is trying to find time to ride between work and young family commitments. A man child like you wouldn't understand.

Oddjob

It's the quickest bike with mtb tyres between work and my trail of choice. The drop bars make a huuuge difference on the hills and flat bits.
I now have to test how much of a compromise going downhill on the trails is.

Oddjob

Mwahaha. Simon at MTB Suspension Centre dug it as well and he sees a lot of sweet bikes.

Managed to get some of the band back together (me and Nerf) for a night ride of Manly Dam tonight 7pm. Be there!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
That looks a lot better. Which Ferry are you on? I haven't seen that racking system on the ones around the central harbour. And how early do you hit that???