Night rides - Sydney area

MJS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
[B said:
Mark,[/B]
Do you have an XC rig ?? or would you be using the Banshee ? would be fun off the steps.
My brother's away all year so I have his XC rig to play with... I reckon I'll be right for a ride in about a week.

Lleyt0n

Likes Dirt
im coming if lunchbox goes cause hes my lift dolphin duck tape to the bars is the go for me ill light up the whole track

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Hey Al. I can scam my parents car so don't worry about the lift. I'll see you there around 8.15. Yay!

taibo

Eats Squid
may want to bring some kinda light ... better something then nothing.

The Glory should be fine ... until you hit the roadie hill at the end ... assume it has 2 rings up front ??
sure does. But got my stp back today with triple rings up front so ill be bringing that.

gonna strap two of those led light things to my bike! hopefully it will be good enough.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
heee heeee ... this is going to be an "interesting" night ride ... if one of us doesn't end up injuried ... then a couple will sure have epilepsy by the end of it :p

Def bring the camera

taibo ... I reckon bring the glory ... some nice little steps and stuff to bounce off ... :D

taibo

Eats Squid
heee heeee ... this is going to be an "interesting" night ride ... if one of us doesn't end up injuried ... then a couple will sure have epilepsy by the end of it :p

Def bring the camera

taibo ... I reckon bring the glory ... some nice little steps and stuff to bounce off ... :D
Glory it is then! Sounds like its going to be an interesting evening!
Btw...is someone come up through Strathfield/Burwood way and doesnt mind showing me the way?
Dont own a street directory and i cant exactly rip out the GPS unit from the other car :)

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
taibo ... I've put a link on page 3 (post 30)

see where tyron rd, archibold rd & the begining of eastern arterial ... is where we will be riding.

I usually come down archibold ... then turn right into tyron and then its that first left (short road) which is where the tennis courts are.

if you can't use that ... then you can follow me ... I'm at Church st Lilyfield. I have to pick up a couple peeps though

http://www.whereis.com/whereis/retrieveEmailMap.do?linkId=5301080995906492757 go down city west link ... turn left at norton ... then stop anywhere there ... I'll meet you there on the way to the first pickup ... call when you get there 0404 885 896

davzab

Likes Dirt
Damn, just moved ot Lilyfield but ain't got my mtb down yet. def have to make the next ride, keep us posted nerf.

cheers:)

Lleyt0n

Likes Dirt
sorry i couldnt make it fellas i went fishing and was planing to be home by 5 to get ready but was stuck in traffic going there fished till like 6 cause we didnt have much time and got stuck in traffic on way back and got home at 8.24 not happy

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Damn, just moved ot Lilyfield but ain't got my mtb down yet. def have to make the next ride, keep us posted nerf.
cheers:)
Cool ... gonna try making this semi regular ... prolly MD next week. I can lend you a bike if needed ? yes I'm a bike pimp :D.

sorry i couldnt make it fellas i went fishing and was planing to be home by 5 to get ready but was stuck in traffic going there fished till like 6 cause we didnt have much time and got stuck in traffic on way back and got home at 8.24 not happy
heee heeee ... hope you at least caught something ... that didn't have 3 eyes. :eek:

Cheers Al,

Very good trail, a ture test of fitness and mental stamina,

Night rides all the way!!

Well done:D
Your hardcore Chris ... Jeans, Sloppy Joe, blinking strobe ... just need to convert to SS and Anh will have competition for the XC on street rigs hardman comp :D

Glad you boys enjoyed ... and thanks to all of you for making it out for the late finish ... some even riding in full stealth mode for some (read: lots) sections heee heee :D... Sorry Oddjob ... I forgot about the hike a bike :p.

Hopefully next time I'll have the HIDs working so we have more spares. :eek:

ja_har

Likes Dirt

Cheers guys, had a great time. Looking forward to a go at the Dam. At least going stealth there would be a bit easier as would know the track.