Sold Niner Jet 9 RDO Large Frame

Ackland

chats d'élevage
Item:
Niner Jet9RDO frame. Size large 2015MY Blaze Yellow

Item Condition:
Bloody good. Small blemishes as expected on a used frame.
New bearings throughout.
New shock bushings.
Threaded wheels MFG pf30 bb

Reason for selling:
Love the bike but just don't ride it.
It has done a few 12 and 24hr events and been flawless.

Price and price conditions:
I'd like to see $1200

Extra Info:
Frame geometry suits a 120mm fork matched with the 100mm rear, making it a very respectable trail/light enduro rig.
I find the CVA suspension design to feel very nice, however it does add length to the chainstay.
Frame can be easily modified to run an internal dropper post - I can arrange this with a carbon repairer.
Comes with a spare rear triangle as a mate had one lying around after driving into his garage and destroying his front triangle.
Niner Seat Post Collar.
Niner YAWYD top cap
2015 specs can be downloaded at https://ninerbikes.com/pages/bikes-archive

Pictures:
Here it is built up.
Was disassembled shortly after and linkage bearings replaced

Last edited:

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Seriously considering this if you'll post (and still avail). Assuming no shock included as not listed - what shock size would this be? Also curious about internal dropper modification, but guessing that wouldn't be overly cheap(?)

Ackland

chats d'élevage
Seriously considering this if you'll post (and still avail). Assuming no shock included as not listed - what shock size would this be? Also curious about internal dropper modification, but guessing that wouldn't be overly cheap(?)
Hey mate. Shock is included. It's a full frameset.
I've had "cracked carbon" (local repairer) tell me that it's a straight forward bit of work to drill a port into the frame and then use other routing.

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey mate. Shock is included. It's a full frameset.
I've had "cracked carbon" (local repairer) tell me that it's a straight forward bit of work to drill a port into the frame and then use other routing.
Ahh, well in that case I'll happily rehome it if you're able to arrange post/freight to 7315. Will chuck you a pm.