no longer looking, delete please

nedz33

Likes Dirt
i thought you rode dh?
i saw you at the nurses a few times on your bullit?
just suggesting that you may want to look out for some of the 08 zocchi ranges. they have travel adjust i think

shiznik

Banned
i thought you rode dh?
i saw you at the nurses a few times on your bullit?
just suggesting that you may want to look out for some of the 08 zocchi ranges. they have travel adjust i think
Hey, dont think we have met.
My new bike is way to light to wear marzocchi, I had 66rc2x's on the Bullit and they felt like ass, and if they are considerably the best freeride fork then I wonder what the world is coming to.
Interested in selling them?
you have a pm

Last edited:

blackjack

Likes Bikes and Dirt
they felt like ass mainly because you didnt have them set up correctly. once they were set up correctly they felt really really good. anyway, i have a set of psylos you can have pretty dam cheap if you want

shiznik

Banned
they felt like ass mainly because you didnt have them set up correctly. once they were set up correctly they felt really really good. anyway, i have a set of psylos you can have pretty dam cheap if you want
And how do you know they werent set up correctly?
I got them set up correctly and tuned at a nameless shop and had new internals installed in the end, they still dint fell as good as my nixons did.
I dont want your psylos sorry PJ.

blackjack

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i very much doubt you got new internals, but when you gave them to ben, they felt like ass, and i had a tinker with them, and they were feeling pretty dam good

shiznik

Banned
i very much doubt you got new internals, but when you gave them to ben, they felt like ass, and i had a tinker with them, and they were feeling pretty dam good
I bought new internals, when I originally got them the compression rods were snapped.
and they always felt like ass.
I guess its just personal opinion.
Please dont posting in this thread.

DeeMax

Likes Dirt
I bought new internals, when I originally got them the compression rods were snapped.
and they always felt like ass.
I guess its just personal opinion.
Please dont posting in this thread.
Felt like ass aye? For the time that I had them, they felt awesome after I made sweet love to 'em. Compression was turned on to the max, oil heights were through the roof, and you had stiff springs in 'em. Wonder why they felt like shit when you had em:rolleyes: And the internals were replaced you say?

http://forums.farkin.net/showthread.php?t=97610

Please don't lie Zac. You told me you had both compression and rebound cartridges replaced, and whatever bike shop you saw to get the forks working well, THEY SUCK ARSE! F***ing Squid