VIC No longer want it sold

cammas

Seamstress
Item:2011 Salsa El Mariachi Steel medium currently set up a single speed,

I am going to keep it and buy a dually later in the year, if I had sold it I reckon I would have regretted it, I guess for now I can harden the fark up

Attachments

Last edited:

cammas

Seamstress
I have dropped the price again this is the perfect starter kit for someone to give singe-speeding a crack, has every gear you will ever need and I will even chuck in a 31 tooth direct mount ring that I brought but hardly used. The Niner fork is unbelievable compliant I was surprised how smooth it is, the steel frame is very smooth and the swingers are brilliant hence why I brought this frame. This frame will take gears as well and if you have a geared wheel, aderailleur and shifter you you can switch to 1x9/10 in matter of minutes. When set up with the Niner fork it is around 10kg not bad for a steel frame but with few tweaks you could get it lower, which was my original plan.

But alas after the hip replacement, several broken bones from my youth and reconstructive surgeries over the years it time for suspension and gears, would love to keep it as a back up/spare bike for the occasional ride but need the funds to go towards a new bike.

Below is a link to page with the geo specs on it

http://salsacycles.com/bikes/archive/el_mariachi_2011/geometry/

Last edited: