No, you build it yourself!

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
That’s awesome. Great effort by the young shredder. Hard to overcome those mental blocks sometimes so good on her.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
I've been battling with her for months about rolling down these stairs near home. With new bike comes new confidence and desire to try new things.

Down the stairs

And play around the rocks to boot

Worth the effort already

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk
Killing it! Good stuff lil’ planko.

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
She loved it. I think a big part of it was that it was a new and exciting toy that she couldn't use till she put it together. But she's definitely got an interest in these things and wasn't half as bad at it as I thought she'd be (she's barely used a screwdriver before, let alone a torque wrench or BB tool).

I nearly had to be physically restrained all week so I wouldn't just go out there and build it, not sure who was more excited about it

It's awesome that you really encouraged her to do this. I had an interest in wrenching as a kid but it wasn't "lady-like", it was "men's work". Good thing neither of us listened to our folks, haha!
Well done Miss Plankosaurus and @Plankosaurus on the amazing build!

moorey

call me Mia
It's awesome that you really encouraged her to do this. I had an interest in wrenching as a kid but it wasn't "lady-like", it was "men's work". Good thing neither of us listened to our folks, haha!
Well done Miss Plankosaurus and @Plankosaurus on the amazing build!
Missed your calling. You’re 10x handier on the tools than any home mechanic I know.
Love your work @Plankosaurus. I’ve given up on learning to manual, but inspired to maybe get Quinn on the task with one of those.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Missed your calling. You’re 10x handier on the tools than any home mechanic I know.
Love your work @Plankosaurus. I’ve given up on learning to manual, but inspired to maybe get Quinn on the task with one of those.
Pity I can't ride half as well as I can spin a bolt or two

I don't know how much the wheelie machine translates to real world manuals, but it's a bit of fun and at the very least gets you used to lifting the front.

moorey

call me Mia
I don't know how much the wheelie machine translates to real world manuals, but it's a bit of fun and at the very least gets you used to lifting the front.
In my limited experience and worthless opinion, zero...but that’s just me. Quinn might enjoy regardless.