Nobby Nic 29x2.6; Anyone on here tried them?

Jesterarts

Likes Dirt
So mostly out of curiousity and vanity I have two of these sitting in a r2-bike shopping cart.

Flirting with pushing the purchase button but thought inwould see if anyone in the RB brains trust has them and wanta to share theie experience.

There doesn't seem to be a great deal of reviews or posts about these so not sure what to make of them.

Currently running a Butcher and a Purgatory 2.3 tyres. The rear is starting to run out of life. They have been great all in all for me. The front does wash out a bit but I suspect that's lack of skill more than the tyre as such.

Anyway. Thought wider will give me some more corner grip so here I am.

Thoughts?

redbruce

Eats Squid
So mostly out of curiousity and vanity I have two of these sitting in a r2-bike shopping cart.

Flirting with pushing the purchase button but thought inwould see if anyone in the RB brains trust has them and wanta to share theie experience.

There doesn't seem to be a great deal of reviews or posts about these so not sure what to make of them.

Currently running a Butcher and a Purgatory 2.3 tyres. The rear is starting to run out of life. They have been great all in all for me. The front does wash out a bit but I suspect that's lack of skill more than the tyre as such.

Anyway. Thought wider will give me some more corner grip so here I am.

Thoughts?
What is the inner width of your rims?