Noosa tewantin trails.

chrisfindlay

Likes Dirt
hey im looking to build some trails with my mates in tewantin just off beckmans road, behind the new estate on moorhen and jackson place ( just up from st teresas college).

The spot is great, tucked away in a hidden little spot, close to water and it has some great shade.

The main reason i posted this is because for this to become a great spot to ride me and my mates need some local help, we will organise the weekend to do it once there is a bit of interest,

We would like to make it a cool place for bmx and mtb riders to ride.

If you'd like to help just leave your msn, Facebook, or email, you can also email me at graffiti-kid-101@hotmail.com

Attachments

RangaRMX

Likes Dirt
Here's an idea; ride the trails that are already at Tewantin - get mummy or daddy to drop you off and have a blast.

Oh, stop filling up the forums with your bullshit macho talk that you can't seem to withhold too. Nobody's going to give you any advice after reading through the first few posts, let alone after they see your immensly retarded email address.

DirtFix

Likes Dirt
Here's an idea; ride the trails that are already at Tewantin - get mummy or daddy to drop you off and have a blast.

Oh, stop filling up the forums with your bullshit macho talk that you can't seem to withhold too. Nobody's going to give you any advice after reading through the first few posts, let alone after they see your immensly retarded email address.
Where is the "like" button when you need it! LIKE!