norco 250

browny_5

Likes Dirt
im lookin into buyin the 2008 model norco 250 wat do people think of them and wat do they ride like if anyone has riden one yet

thanks joe

JACK O

Likes Dirt
i word, yes!!!!

they wouldn't make a bad bike after all theese years of manufactoring (sp) and i am going to be getting one of theese bikes my self. if u do not want to get it straight away i can keep you updated on how it goes. (i will be getting one as soon as they hit the shops)

dsquared

Likes Bikes
Its well specced for the price. Comes from an experienced manufacturer. Looks very nice.

I say buy it

browny_5

Likes Dirt
soz

sorry about all the threads but now that people have ridden them its a better time to ask and this is wat this part of the website is for.
yer im hopefully gettin one around christmas once i can hopefully borrow some money of my dad i reckon they look preety good

joe

BeNny_Boyy

Likes Dirt
im lookin into buyin the 2008 model norco 250 wat do people think of them and wat do they ride like if anyone has riden one yet

thanks joe
Their sweet.

Are as awesome as they look, pretty much.

Already single speed, good forks, cro-mo frame - can't go wrong ;)

JACK O

Likes Dirt
sorry about all the threads but now that people have ridden them its a better time to ask and this is wat this part of the website is for.
yer im hopefully gettin one around christmas once i can hopefully borrow some money of my dad i reckon they look preety good

joe
they haven't even arrived in the shops yet...... (not in vic anyway) the shop i'm getting mine from said it will be 1-2 weeks till they get the first one in. if your getting one around christmas i can give u all the feedback you want in the time you have to wait. pm me if you wan't any more info.

JACK O

Likes Dirt
I WOULD IMAGINE there 308's (because of the weight) and doesn't make thaaaaat much difference just what you prefere. and aren't they 308's on the site?

Richo 18

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It'll be pretty damn good. I sat on a Ryde the other day, and they feel pretty nice. The 250 can only be nicer. Despite pictures, what struck me the most was that the tubing isn't ridiculously thin. It's about as thick as STP tubing, if not a little bigger. Nice and sturdy, and the bars are pretty mad too. 710mm of Funn metal.

deaks

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I WOULD IMAGINE there 308's (because of the weight) and doesn't make thaaaaat much difference just what you prefere. and aren't they 308's on the site?
the 302's have no rebound ajustments, were as the 318's have Rebound ajustments, External Compression and Lock

in the picture on the norco site, and the one i attatched, you can see the compression and lock out on the forks, so by that i gather there 318 but on the norco website it says:

RockShox Argyle, 100mm travel, 20mm axle, rebound adjust, coil

doesnt mention the External Compression and Lock-out

Attachments

JACK O

Likes Dirt
yer that's what i mean't i dont know why i said 308's ? oh well. yer i just take my infomation from what i read on the site.

JACK O

Likes Dirt
yer i know what you mean. but because on the site it actually sais rock shox argyle forks, 100mm travel, rebound adjust. i think they are the 302's coz that's what they do. the 318's have compression adjust aswell. anyway i dont really care what forks they come with as long as they argyles :) i'm still getting this sexy beast of a bike.