Sold Norco Fluid 24

kbekus

Likes Dirt
Item: Norco Fluid 24. I think somewhere around a 2016 model at a guess. Set up as 1x10
Item Condition: Used but good.
Reason for selling: My youngest son's bike, he's grown out of it. These bikes are aimed at younger folk, 8 to 13 or thereabouts.
Price and price conditions: $1200
Extra Info: I bought it second hand a few years ago, the frame has a few scrapes but is straight. I pulled the rear end apart around 6 months ago and cleaned it all up, replaced a couple of bearings but the rest were good. Did an air can service, the shock is smooth, and replaced the seals on the forks. There are a couple of small scratches on the top of the right stanchion, fortunately they are above the high water mark for travel so the seal is safe from their bitey ways.
Tyres are Hans Dampf 24s, used but lots of life left, the blocks still have fairly sharp edges. Brake pads are getting low but are serviceable, I didn't check the chain wear recently but I'll throw in a brand new one. Comes with a pair of Maxxis DH spec tyres from the previous owner.
Pictures:

Last edited:

kbekus

Likes Dirt
sure, thanks. This is Norco's page for the bike.

But it's a bit out of date. I'll go check because the bike is somewhat of a bitsa... SLX clutched derailleur, a mix of lower spec Shimano hydraulic brakes. I think I converted the front wheel to tubeless but got lazy and the rear still has a tube :)

kbekus

Likes Dirt
OK this is the frame geo (from their site, I haven't checked it)
GEOMETRY

Frame Size: 24"
Rear Travel (mm) 100mm
Front Travel (mm) 100mm
Stem Length 35
Bar Width 680
Crank Length 152
Stack 517
Reach 332
Effective seat tube angle 72
Rear Centre 415
Front Centre 585
Wheelbase 1000
Stand over height 670
Bottom bracket height 312
Fork length 473
Head tube length 100
Bottom bracket rise/drop 2
Theoretical top tube length, horizontal 500
Actual seat tube angle N/A
Head tube Angle 68
Seat tube length, centre to centre 320

Fork: Rockshox TK Silver
Shock: Rockshox Monarch
Front brake: Shimano BR-500
Rear brake: Shimano BR-500
Rear shifter: Shimano Deore
Rear derailleur: Shimano SLX 10 speed
Chainring: um, shit I forgot to look
Cassette: not sure, some sort of 10 speed. The gearing is good in general for a younger person. Maybe could do with 2 more teeth up front.
Wheels: 24"

Is there anything I missed?