AM Norco Fluid FS A3

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Moi, ^^^him, Poods... cant remember the rest off hand, we named them before somewhere.

There's plenty of mediums, just surprising how many XL burners were brought up on KFC chicken steroids ;)

Poodle style bikes only come in 1 size, but I make it work. Have you ever thrown an x-up with a 100mm stem? Tricky shit!

Nice rig ham boner. If the integrated cups get fucked up just machine them out and drop a normal headset in.

moorey

call me Mia
Thanks Moorey - I heard that upgrading the shifter yields good results too :)
For sure, ideally. The SX/NX derailleurs seems to get very vague very quickly. Felix’s hire bike had an NX the other day. Spring tension had left the building.

Jabubu

let you google that for me
Best colour on those Norcos.
What was he riding before? Same terrain new bike?
His previous bike (which will soon become his sister's) is a deep red (another lovely colour) Norco Storm 1 hardtail in size Small.

We're currently doing up my wife's neglected bike for him to ride to school, just need a new 8 speed chain (rusted) and some new grips.

IMG_3750.JPG

Jabubu

let you google that for me
For sure, ideally. The SX/NX derailleurs seems to get very vague very quickly. Felix’s hire bike had an NX the other day. Spring tension had left the building.
I'll be scouring AliExpress when the time comes ;)

Or I can look out for a Shimano Cues drivetrain which also has an HG compatible cassette, as they have also started showing up there.