Norco Pride!

AMBURGERS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i wish people would stop spreading that rumour gosh:eek:

i asked my lbs they said they have had none come back through them (they sold 6 of them) and he asked the imorter sportz they said that they have only had three come back out of like 50 or something that were imported to start with

but yer i am still worried it might do it just i have been "warned" like 200 million times now:(
haha ok, but i've actually seen and touched one that's been cracked. just could be bad luck. but hey even if it does you get a free frame :).

nice huckmobile you have there mate :D.
My old one. Never got to ride it with the WC's though. It rode beautifully for a norco. I had it set up great.
i love that bike. looks really nice. the 05's and the 07 and 08's are my favourite. :)

nice bike. what do you use it for?

chu

Likes Bikes and Dirt
there is no pride in owning a norco....but i had two anyway
norco atomik and a norco sassy

turtle10

Likes Dirt
Since this pic i hav put on some new tyres, saint brakes, new derailer, and im getting a mag 30 build up today for the rear.

jackthewolverine

Likes Dirt
Norcos

yeah i would love a a line but i got a wolverine coz i am just starting but nice bikes i love the handle bars on the first bike WICKED

aday

Likes Bikes and Dirt
This is just 1 of 3 i have. This the the race bike for obvious reasons but i've also got a Nitro XC bike and an old Sasqautch for practicing downhill on.

In regards to thos Atomiks, they were manufacturing defaults [which happends] but they were all warrented. "but yeah because one had an issue, they all must have issues" what a load of shit. Just get out there & ride and stop rambling on about useless crap that's blown out of proportion.

AMBURGERS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
This is just 1 of 3 i have. This the the race bike for obvious reasons but i've also got a Nitro XC bike and an old Sasqautch for practicing downhill on.

In regards to thos Atomiks, they were manufacturing defaults [which happends] but they were all warrented. "but yeah because one had an issue, they all must have issues" what a load of shit. Just get out there & ride and stop rambling on about useless crap that's blown out of proportion.
yer i'm not saying that, i'm just saying to keep any eye on it. you dont really want you shock mount burstin off at the bottom of a drop ;).

but any way nice bike! i love the 08's there so nice. espesially the aline park and team dh. very very nice.

aday

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yer i'm not saying that, i'm just saying to keep any eye on it. you dont really want you shock mount burstin off at the bottom of a drop ;).
If i was on the market for a New bike around $3000, i would not hesitate to buy one of those Atomiks, they are affordable, light, great spec but most of all i'd be buying it for it's strength and that's exactly what you'll be getting. I highly doubt your shock mount is going to brake off landing a drop unless your the biggest hack weighing over 200kgs but then again I still probably wouldn't beleive it. Let's leave it at that but just wanted to clear up this nonsense ;)

AMBURGERS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
If i was on the market for a New bike around $3000, i would not hesitate to buy one of those Atomiks, they are affordable, light, great spec but most of all i'd be buying it for it's strength and that's exactly what you'll be getting. I highly doubt your shock mount is going to brake off landing a drop unless your the biggest hack weighing over 200kgs but then again I still probably wouldn't beleive it. Let's leave it at that but just wanted to clear up this nonsense ;)
yer i know ffs. lol i'm not bagging norco just saying somthing. jeeese!

mossmanguru

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Does anyone have a 2007 or preferably 2008 norco six 2???????????? would really like to see one?
thanks adam