Norco Pride!

H

>Henry

Amburgers what stem is that on your A-line? And is it a direct Mount?

deanM

Squid
norco bigfoot

this is my norco bigfoot. Benn thorugh allot of crashes and repairs. Got it for new at end of year sale for $900!!! beat that value!!

Attachments

Last edited:

{|DAN|}

Likes Dirt
this is my norco bigfoot. Benn thorugh allot of crashes and repairs. Got it for new at end of year sale for $900!!! beat that value!!
bought my 07 Bigfoot end of 2006 for $800,
i win :p , they are a great bike to ride, feel great doing almost anything.

shredder dj

Likes Dirt
yer does anyone have one of the 08 "six" models. would love to see one other than on the site.
Yarra Valley Cycles has one in stock at the moment, it's a six 2 it is very smooth. I think i'm in love with it. The travel adjustment is very wicked, I was playing with it today :D lol

AMBURGERS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Wicked, The paint job of the 250 and the colours of the components are sick!
yer thanks mate. i hate the brake cables though, they are really stif and can barley do a half rotation without restriction. :confused:.

Amburgers what stem is that on your A-line? And is it a direct Mount?
it's a revell something or other and it isn't a derect mount.

I've got an 08 Six Three. I'll post some pics of it tomorrow when I can take some photos of it in the light.
ok kool. post it up.

Yarra Valley Cycles has one in stock at the moment, it's a six 2 it is very smooth. I think i'm in love with it. The travel adjustment is very wicked, I was playing with it today :D lol
haha. on'ya.

AMBURGERS

Likes Bikes and Dirt

Trenton

Likes Dirt
Hey here is my Norco Manik 07.

No upgrades yet but i ordered some White Dirty Thirty's should be coming on Wednesday or Thursday.