NSW Norco Rampage, with Hammerschmidt. SOLD

riderseventy7

Likes Dirt
Item: 2009 Norco Rampage, Medium.
Item Condition: Pretty good, the bike has barely been ridden. However, it does have a scrape on the fork lower and rear dropout area from being transported in the back of a ute, on its side. Theres a few other little chips and things, but nothing harsh.
Reason for selling: Too small for me, won't get ridden. Plus I need some forks for a DH bike.
Price and price conditions: All I'm really looking for is enough to get a set of 888's or 40's, so I'm open to offers. Or if anyone has a set of forks they want to trade I'm down with that. Now with $800price tag as of 24/11
Extra Info:The bike has new bars, new grips, new shifter cable, brand new X9 rear derailleur, new chain. Other gear on it = MTX29 rims straight with no dents, Maxxis Holy Rollers at 90%, Hammerschmidt cranks shifted by X9 shifter, X7 rear shifter.
The Rampage had juicy 5 brakes as stock equipment, but I took them off for a mate that was in need of them. I replaced them with Avid code 5's front and rear, these are scratched as they came off my old downhill bike and they have new pads in the rear.
Pictures: Here we go,

DSC01295.jpg

DSC01281.jpg

DSC01283.jpg

DSC01286.jpg

DSC01291.jpg

DSC01290.jpg

DSC01278.jpg

DSC01287.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

riderseventy7

Likes Dirt
If anyone is interested in any of the components make me an offer. If there is enough interest I may consider splitting the bike.

riderseventy7

Likes Dirt
This bike is now being split and is posted in the Garage Sale section. Unless someone offers me $800 before any parts sell.