Norco Range or Sight

NORCO HUH!

Likes Bikes
Nearly time for a new steed want to be able to do a full 50Km ride with a downhill track halfway and also dirt jump it so it must be solid. Current bike is a Norco Shore 1, does the job but is too heavy and slow for longer rides. Have'nt taken much notice of MTB's changes over the last few years but after looking the Range seems to fit the bill.
Any one have either of these bikes or is there something else I should be considering? Any thoughts appreciated.

frdlvr

Likes Dirt
Sight is meant to be a awesome do anything bike BUT no availability in Australia. Even dealers don't know when the new 2013 will be out or even how many will be shipped to Australia.

Range also is a good package more designed to the XC/AM crowd would probably work well for what you need.

You wont be sorry with which ever NORCO bike you buy now the redesign and the way the suspension work make the NORCO brand a awesome package.

stinky 510

Likes Dirt
My wife just bought here first mountain bike a Norco range 3 2011 model and loves it and only 2 months after buying it did the husky 100 only the 50km race though and bike went well.
i have ridden it and think it is a great bike too.

benmwatkins

Likes Dirt
norcos

yeah those new norcos are great spec for the money and the new suspension design is awesome. the first batch of 2013 norcos arrive in the next two weeks, but those models you are looking at arrive here early november. theyll be worth the wait though. maybe xmas present to yourself : )