norco ryde

frank-oi

Likes Dirt
is the norco ryde brought into australia .i saw it in the trail/adventure page on the norco website and thought that looks a little familure. well it's the 125 from last year. dose anyone no of a shop in brissy that has one that i could look at also the price .

everyone needs a second bike.that might be mine.

Ty

Eats Squid
yeah frank, ashgrove cycles - (07) 3366 0379. have one, the spec is a little down on last years one25 i think.

frank-oi

Likes Dirt
nah i think it's the same cept the rear derailer is alivo not deore. you got a price.

why arn't we out riding.i did this morning what yours.

Ty

Eats Squid
sorry, no price.

i've been waiting for dom to come over so we can go riding, 2 hours later no word on his where-abouts, not happy.

Adi

It's my birthday!
Yea, it is around the 1200 mark. Frank, there are some other bikes around that price range like the P2 or P2, or even the rigid one. [KHS].

Later

frank-oi

Likes Dirt
the p2 isn't around the 1200 mark it's like 1500 1600 or something.and i'm never riding a rigid again.after i had a rigid for 6 months.

no i just saw that i thought that would be cool for a bash around the bmx track that i go to.cause the dh bike isn't great for that. and the friggin stupid questions that come from kids about my dh bike is really getting on my nerves. like dose it have a motor? can you put a motor on it? where are your brakes? dose it have brakes? after 10 min of that you just wanna punch one for the little bitches.

and yeah the p1 is totaly sold out and on back order for like 4 months as well. but it would be pritty cool. but to small for me at 6'3 but the ryde you have choice of sizes.

Ty

Eats Squid
frank, i'll jump my 13.5 inch zebdi quite happily on anything under 20 feet (cept that crappy ski jump on the mtnX track thats about 30 feet) and i stand about 6'2, so you should be ok on a 14 inch p series frame, think of it like a big BMX. but seriously look in to the second hand market, theres so many kids stepping up from two50s to dullies that the market is flooded with sweet jump bikes.

CHEWY

Eats Squid
frank-oi said:
. and the friggin stupid questions that come from kids about my dh bike is really getting on my nerves. like dose it have a motor? can you put a motor on it? where are your brakes? dose it have brakes? after 10 min of that you just wanna punch one for the little bitches.

lol so so true

Tim

Likes Dirt
Ryde

the Ryde has Suntour Forks instead of the Judy TT's that were on last years 125. Frank, they look really dodgy actually. Spend a little more money and get this years 125, much better spec and Aluminium frame aswell. Although i would be thinking Cromo for a play bike, my 02 Norco 250 has copped some abuse but is still awesome.

Tim

frank-oi

Likes Dirt
shit do they. well that sucks.all i've seen is off the website and haven't seen one in a shop so thats all i new.hummmm. what now.