Nose case to careflight 1 (alot of pics)

lobstar

Likes Dirt
far out. as 2 smooth said another bone it has claimed, but it is wat comes with riding i guess. i hope u get better mate and that there is no permanent damage. also hope ur out of there for chrissy.

im kinda annoyed at the media for making such a huge deal out of this. i dont think its fair for them to publish where the jumps are, really its only going to encourage more people to go there. ill happily sign any petition or take action to protect the jumps, though i have to say i think they will be fine, from the times ive been there its definently been a very community based place.

again man, get better soon and have a speedy recovery.

HardNRG

Likes Bikes
bad luck marty!
your very luvcky you have very loyal friends, and how mature they acted in such a tense time.
it happened to my mate at 3rider, broken collarbone and wrist, we all put in and got him outta there, and i had to like carry my mate for a few hundred metres down out to the rd.
get better marty, very speedy recovery.

you made it onto the front page buddy

good on ya marty i was unpackin the manly daily this mornin and guess who i saw on the front page being put in the heli.
yay marty.
get well soon buddy

greg. that fken kid on a duelie in a skate park:p

Sam02

Likes Dirt
Fark me. All the best marty, hope you have a speedy recovery and stay positive! Your very lucky champ to have such good mates.

brad of sydney

Likes Dirt
just got back from the hospital, he is alright. he walked a few meters today, but will be atleast 6 months till he can ride again.
i bought him ROME and The latest Revolution to watch and read.
good luck with your recovery mate.

Plow King

Little bit.
just got back from the hospital, he is alright. he walked a few meters today, but will be atleast 6 months till he can ride again.
i bought him ROME and The latest Revolution to watch and read.
good luck with your recovery mate.
Way to stick it to him, you cant ride for 6months... Here have some bike stuff while your lieing in bed.

lol

huw

Likes Bikes
yer, i went with brad. he seems asif he is extreemly sick of the hosptal, but will be out sooner than we thought.
he was telling us about how he was soo lucky, he could walk and the rest off the people in his ward will never be able to walk again.
the guy in the bed opposite him had been hit by a car whilst riding his bike, the car hit him across to the other side of the road where he got hit by another car, he was paralysed from the legs down. spewin.
get well soon marty.

nick89_

Likes Dirt
SPINAL FEAR FOR BIKE TEEN

A teenage boy was taken to hospital with serious head and spinal injuries after falling off his pushbike last night.
The 16- year old was riding his bicycle on a track through bushland near ------- ave, Seaforth, when he landed on his head trying to make a jump.
A police spokesman said the boy was flown to Royal North Shore Hospital by the NRMA Careflight helicopter in a serious but stable condition.
"Doctors had some concerns about spinal injuries," the spokesman said.

That was in the paper the other day.

Povi

Likes Dirt
i cut that out :p
'thats a keeper'

I cant believe they put down the road in the article. NOT GOOD......
but they wouldnt know any better i guess

Povi

Likes Dirt
^^^^ also cheers for not adding the street name in there

i spoke to marty last night and he says that hes bored of the hospital and wants to come home :D
the chiropractors (sp?) are looking at him today and he might be able to come home today or tomorow, which is good news, but he wont be able to ride for 6 months and knowing him, that will probably be only 4 :p

cya soon buddaayyyy

ss-stp1'06

Likes Dirt
hey all, thanks 4 the support. i have a broken collar bone, crushed vertebras in my spine (im struggling to type let alone spell) and fractured ribs...hmm...pain.

anyway thanks again,
id better go, pain killers r wearing off,
marty

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
Another perfect time to promote my advocacy of ambulance cover...

A crash like that is bad enough, but a $5000 helicopter bill would just take the cake... cover is cheap, like $60 per year for singles...

Anyway...

Wishing you a speedy recovery mate:)

hubbie

Forever 1,337
epic. heard about that the other day, didnt realise it was a farkiner.

sorry to sound heartless, but any news of cops being unhappy with the jumps being there etc?

ss-stp1'06

Likes Dirt
epic. heard about that the other day, didnt realise it was a farkiner.

sorry to sound heartless, but any news of cops being unhappy with the jumps being there etc?
nah not yet i think...but then again, i just got home from hospital