TAS NOT REQUIRED/ FOUND 26 inch 135x10 dirt jumper rear wheel

Lucaw

Next in line
Item: 26 inch 135x10 dirt jumper rear wheel single speed or cassette hub, disc brake mount and >20mm internal rim.
Willing to pay: like $50?
Extra info: so I bought a dirt jumper from my brother. Unsurprisingly, the rear wheel is toast. I don’t need anything too fancy, because I’m going to ride it at the skate park and the eshays will try to roll me if it’s too fancy
Needs to suit a sliding dropout

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Of course I've got something...and of course I want more than you're proposing. So if you get stuck and find some more coins hit me up.

nathanm

Eats Squid
Item: 26 inch 135x10 dirt jumper rear wheel single speed or cassette hub, disc brake mount and >20mm internal rim.
Willing to pay: like $50?
Extra info: so I bought a dirt jumper from my brother. Unsurprisingly, the rear wheel is toast. I don’t need anything too fancy, because I’m going to ride it at the skate park and the eshays will try to roll me if it’s too fancy
Needs to suit a sliding dropout
Facebook marketplace. I could have bought a couple of wheelsets this week for under $100 and sold them to you for $200.

Lucaw

Next in line
Facebook marketplace. I could have bought a couple of wheelsets this week for under $100 and sold them to you for $200.
And I wouldn’t have bought them for $200 because that more than the rest of the bike cost

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
Yes.

They should have a 10mm cap option, or just get a 12-10 conversion axle.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
10mm bolt up or 10mm thru? I've only ever seen 135x10mm thru with Novatec. That's not to say bolt up option doesn't exist, I just haven't heard of it for those hubs.